Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My EVO 4G


So now that I've finally got my new HTC EVO and I've been enjoying it for the past 5 days, I'm getting comfortable with it. I have one thing to say about this phone. I love it! I've been reading through the manual and trying out the features. It's so cool how you can customize the phone and add apps etc etc.
This is by far the best phone I have ever owned. That may change in the coming days or months, but for now it's "the bomb." I'm really big on Internet radio, police scanners, podcasts and streaming videos and the EVO is a monster for such applications. The call quality on the phone is soooo much better than the Blackberry I had before. Multi-tasking is great too. The big 4.3 inch screen is great and the Sense system works great and is very responsive. The Android OS is very smooth and is fast. When navigating the screens and applications, the OS is very responsive and quick. This, for me, is a very very big breath of fresh air. I say that because the Blackberry Curve 8330 that I had before, was terrible. I'm not a hard core hacker/tech tinker person. However, I've been trying to push the EVO to see what it can handle. So far, A+ No matter what I do now or in the next few day, it's what happens down the road. How will the phone work 3, 6, 9 months from now? We shall see.

Personally, I recommend the HTC EVO with all my heart.

Check out this review of the EVO

No comments:

Post a Comment