Sunday, February 19, 2012

P&S Hospital, historical web void

I did a photo and video shoot of the building which used to be P&S Hospital in Alice, Texas. I have known for a time that there is currently no historical material online of this formally thriving medical hub. You will, however, find plenty of paranormal excursions into the structure that yield little or no ghostly interaction.

I've yet to finish my piece on the hospital. I'm spending time researching the history of the edifice so that I can put together a short but informative presentation which will, hopefully be of some educational use to anyone seeking enlightenment of this significant and historical healthcare epicenter.



These pictures were taken on Saturday February 18, 2012.

1 comment:

  1. I believe this is the hospital founded by my grandfather and great grandfather. Both were named George Wyche. I would love to see the founders plaque that should be in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete